Friday, September 21, 2012

Blog Award...

Hello My dear Reader,
I Hope your day has been well.
Mine has been splendid...The Lord is so very good!

My Sweet Friend Kennedy Awarded me with the "Liebster Blog" Award!
Thanks Keni! And Now I shall Award some of you! <3



My Awards go out to:

Mrs.Kim @ Homesteaders Heart 
~
Christianna @ Every Endeavor 
~
Mikailah @ Finding beauty 
~
Gabby Gracia Jay and Frankie @ Phil 4:13
~
Angela@ Hagen Homestead 


Here are the rules:




1.) list 11 things about yourself.


2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.

3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.

4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.

5) Absolutely NO tag backs.

6) Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers



Here are the 11 facts about me.

1~ I am the 4th oldest of nine...
2~ I love to sing!...and take voice lessons,
3~ I love photography!!!
4~ I have helped skin a Gator. :)
5~I've spent a total of 7+ days in a cave over the last 4 years! (including my 14th birthday!)
6~  I love to write! In my Journal, on my blog, and Letters!
7~ I love animals <3 and caring for them...
8~ I like herbs  and gardening
9~ I'm short.
10~ I love Beekeeping!
11~ and I LOVE Jesus! :D






1. Do you play a musical instrument? 
Well... I used to play the piano, but decided to work more with my gifting...I sing :)

2. If you could travel in time, what era would you visit?
Okay...wow...hmmmm...For one, I would love to go back to the biblical days to see Jesus!...or I would go back to the late 1800's in the Victorian era! 

3. What's you favorite color?
I have many...

4. Favorite pastime?
Blog, draw, write,talk with friends, do weird things, and make movies!


5. What's your dream car?
A Black or Red Ford f250...Mustang convertible, or a  Ferrari,

6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Italy, Ireland, or this island I saw a picture of that's really cool...but I cant remember what it's called. :)

7. What's scarier to you, Fire or flooding?
Flooding.

8. How many houses have you lived in?

One... So far :)

One. 9. If you had to be a bug, which bug would you be?
It would be pretty cool to be a honey bee, but they only live 30 days... then I thought...perhaps a lightning bug? and they live 9 months! which is not to bad...but if I wanted to live a long time as a bug...I'd be a Termite queen...she can live up to  50 years. :D

10. You are going on a week trip and can only take 1 thing, what would you take?
Money...

11. What's your worse cooking experience?
Hmmm...Once I made a salad for a whole crowd and added WAY to much salt!
and another time I thought blue agave  was molasses, and used that (plus sugar) in some ginger bread cookies :D


My 11 questions for the ones I nominate.

Which character in a book or movie  best describes who you are?

If you could cook for me what would it be?

If you won a gift card to any store of your choosing, what store would it be? 

Whats one of your favorite memories?

If you were stranded on an island who in your family would you want with you?


What was One of your favorite TV shows as a child?

If tomorrow someone gave you $100 how would you spend it?

If you could have Any pet what would it be?

If you could be any animal for one day, which would you choose?

What is your favorite candy?

Which would you rather find in your Bedroom:

A Spider or Cockroach?


Looking forward to seeing your Answers!

Have Fun.

~Mariah

2 comments:

  1. MARIAH! I cannot BELIEVE that you would make those poor bloggers CHOOSE a family member over the others to have on a desert island... ur terrible!!! haha, jk :-)

    The blue agave thing cracks me up- just out of curiosity, how DID the cookies turn out??

    And one more curiosity, do you have an obsession with geographical places that start with the letter "I"? :-P Jk!

    Haha, I love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Mariah, I didn't even know you had your own blog. LOL! But um I see that "technically" I'm not qualified to accept this wonderful award that you have bestowed upon me because I do in fact have over 200 followers. *sigh*
    But I ever so enjoyed reading your answers to your questions. And I'm pretty much right there with ya on the dream car!
    Big lovin' hugs to you girlfriend!
    Mrs. K

    ReplyDelete

I Hope you enjoyed this post! please leave a comment and tell me what you thought.

Thanks
<3 M.E.